· REGISTERED NAME:
CAJA RURAL DE NAVARRA, S. COOP. DE CREDITO.
· LEGAL PERSONALITY:
· CORPORATE PURPOSE:
To engage in all types of lending and deposit-taking operations and provide services typical of the financial institutions comprising the SPANISH FINANCIAL SYSTEM.
· REGISTERED OFFICE:
The registered office is in PAMPLONA at Plaza de los Fueros, 1.
Registered in the Register of Cooperatives and Limited Partnerships of the Directorate General for the Spanish Labour and Social Security Ministry with number 2163/344. S.M.T., in the Bank of Spain with number 3008 and the Navarra Companies Register with volume 11, page 175, sheet NA 183.
· Tax identification number:
· CORPORATE BODIES:
- General Assembly.
- Governing Board.
· SCOPE OF OPERATION:
Caja Rural de Navarra's territorial scope of operation covers the whole of Spain, although the bank currently operates in the regions of Navarra, La Rioja, Guipuzcoa and Álava.
· MAIN HIGHLIGHTS:
- Specialisation in the primary sector, ranking first by market share in Navarra.
- Diversification of the business, initially targeting domestic economies and SMEs.
- Universal banking model to further diversification, enabling the bank to gain a leading presence in different economic sectors (SME's, institutions, etc.).
- Expansion in cities, with offices located throughout Pamplona and the surrounding area.
- Expansion into neighbouring markets to provide the Caja Rural group with an extensive and comprehensive national distribution network.
- Quasi-flat organisational structure, with a matrix style in decision taking, giving the bank flexibility in taking decisions and allocating tasks and responsibilities.
- A young and professional team, the real driver of growth in the last few years.